Here is one of our favourite recipes at Cheale Meats – stir fry pork with honey and soy sauce! Delicious over rice or noodles!
You will need:
500g tenderloin pork
salt and pepper
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon five spice
vegetables of your choice
chilli and coriander to taste
- Fry pork, garlic and season well
- Once browned, add the five spice and fry
- Drizzle honey over the pork and stir well
- Add your favourite vegetables – we love brocolli, carrots, onions and beans
- Stir and cook, add a little soy sauce to taste
- Add fresh chilli and coriander if you like
- Serve on your favourite rice or noodles!