At Cheale Meats we love Pork and there are so many ways you can cook with it! One of our favourite dishes is our Pork Honey Noodle Stir Fry – which is perfect for all the family!
You will need
500g of Pork – either strips or belly
1 onion or bunch of spring onions
3 crushed garlic gloves
Your favourite vegetables – we love carrot, peppers, broccoli and mangetout
- Fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until transparent
- Fry the Pork with a little smoked paprika until brown
- Start boiling your favourite noodles – Udon or Egg noodles work well
- Add chopped vegetables until almost cooked through (we like ours to have a little bite!)
- Drain your noodles
- Add honey and soy sauce to your stir fry to taste
- Mix your noodles in and add sesame seeds, chopped chilli, fresh lime and coriander
This is one of our favourite recipes here at Cheale Meats and can be adapted in many ways – you can use rice instead of noodles or even add a broth to make it a soup!